Tuesday 2 June 2009

First sale via amazon.com

Just after I made my last post, I found I had actually made my first ever sale at amazon.com, through My Favourites (USA) store. This is what it was: first USA sale.
Was this after a Twitter tweet?
Was it driven through a blog or website?
Well actually, I don't know as Amazon don't tell you who the buyer is (data protection and all that). However, I would bet quite a lot of money that this sale came from a personal recommendation I made to an American Facebook friend. So.... I am beginning to realise it is best to start with your friends. They know you. Hopefully they trust your judgement better than a stranger will. It's hard to ask friends to go out of their way to help, but I hope I would do it for them :)
By the way, you can't buy from your own amazon stores, so, if any friends reading this have a store, send me a link and I will return the compliment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

/*Google Analytics